Monday, January 11, 2016

PAGI, PETANG, PELANGI

Ada 2 perkara yang mau saya tulis ops taip, blogkan iaitu....
1) Proton vs Perodua
2) UEM vs 1MDB

Tapi saya dalam mood untuk membongkak ala-ala ko ada? pula pada hari ini. Semalam pagi, petang saya nampak pelangi. On the way to d' office and the soonest I've reached home. Well basically it is not my home but my office mate's home. I just "jaga" the home for a week. My mate is on vacation, abroad, so she asked me and the other mate to stay at her house as she has several cats that she cannot bring along to the trip.

so... guys enjoy the picture.

Pelangi Petang ni tak berapa jelas sangat. saya hanya perasankannya tika saya mo memangga pintu pagar rumah

This is where, when I first spot my pelangi pagi

Lepas tu kami limpas Airport

Turun fly-over depan Airport eh bukan...bukan, bukan tapi flyover yang jika kau tidak naikinya, kau akan sampai ke Tanjung Aru

hah ni dah nak dekat Sutra Habour...

Matahari makin meninggi, langit makin membiru, warna pelangi makin jelas
For those of you yang cakap, apa kebenda alah yang best sangat pasal pelangi ni? Suka hati sayalah nak tunjuk gambar apa pun,kan. Well, it is not about the pelangi, but my feeling. The night before, I watched news on TV3, they told us about El Nino, Sabah going to be the hottest place in Malaysia.The next day both on my way (to and back from) the office hujan turun merintik, membiaskan pelangi. So how would you feel if you experience the same thing that I've gone through a couple of days ago?  I don't know about you, but I sense a good omen, God is not angry at me despite the mischievous deed that I've done recently.

But I believe you might be angry or upset if I let you know what have I done today, yesterday morning and few days ago....what have I done?

(sambung esok)

No comments: